1. Imagine yourself be in the famous Pitons in Saint Lucia firsthand.
Pleasing your view on green lands, blue waters, and beautifully buildings here. Much better than staring walls at your apartment .
2. Picture yourself experiencing an extreme adrenaline jumping in the Algarve the superb coastline of southern Portugal,
Your only worries will involve conquering your fear of heights.
3. Fantasize about one of these beachfront oasis in the Mamanuca Islands, Fiji.
Next time you’re walking to your desk, just know that there is a bungalow on a beach somewhere in Fiji — and one day you’ll be making that walk to the sand instead.
4. Dreaming of sitting on this sand at Sunset Beach, Oahu.
Sun-kissed skin, and a sunset picnic dinner? Yes, please.
5. See yourself in one of these lovely white and blue houses in Mykonos, Greece.
Dream about having dinner on this pebble-covered shoreline, feet in water or just snapping a photo in front of those white buildings.
6.Think about walking along a sandbar in the Maldives.
Imagine a time when all you have on your schedule is counting how many fish you can see while swimming in these crystalline,limpid waters.
7. Drool over the tapas you could have on this beach in Mallorca, Spain.
Tapas, sangria, some sunnies, sound pretty nice right now.
8. Feel yourself exploring your way through Trunk Bay in the US Virgin Islands.
Imagine even spotting one of the leatherback turtles on the beach is named after.
9. Look forward to meeting these funny sea lions in the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador.
You can actually see these Ecuadorian sea lions on a sustainable visit,and they’ll be waiting for you as soon as it’s safer to book international flights again.
10. imagine swimming along the barrier reef in Turks and Caicos.
Make yourself a promise that you’ll get your scuba-diving license as soon as you can leave the house, so you can turn your dream of seeing this famed reef into a reality.
11. Think about surfing a wave in Bali, Indonesia.
And after your surf , you could grab yourself a nice satay for lunch.
12. A walk along these historic seaside cliffs in Tulum, Mexico.
Learning a lot about Mayan history while also getting a tan?
13. Picture yourself walking along the white sands off the coast of the Whitsunday Islands, Australia.
Just imagine a second the dust on your hardwood floors was actually some of this swirly sand…
14. Feel yourself soaking in all this tranquility at Praslin Island, Seychelles.
The Seychelles are pristine enough to hold the top slot on your bucket list once it’s safe to travel again.
15. Dream of spending the day on Playa Esterillos, Costa Rica.
Wouldn’t it be nice to start your day out with a coffee tour of Costa Rica, and end it by catching this sunset on the beach?
16. Contemplate your time you’ll want to spend in Key West, Florida, US.
As soon as you’re able to post something other than your lazy dog on the couch, Key West will get you all the positive Instagram feedback you need to restart your vagabond life.
17. Think what it would be like to go scuba diving in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles.
Imagine picking up some snorkel gear on the beach and swimming toward coral reef heaven.
18.Picture yourself standing at the base of the rugged volcanic mountains of Mo’orea, French Polynesia.
If you’re in needs an adrenaline rush, picture what it would be like to head to the beach to swim with stingrays and reef sharks just off the coast of these volcanic mountains
19. Imagine hiking up Table Mountain at the last point of Africa in Cape Town, South Africa.
Think about standing at the very top of Table Mountain, the last inlet of the continent, taking in a sunrise before heading back down for a day at the beach.
20. Make yourself a star and pretend you’re walking through Port Hercule, Monaco.
Maybe you’ll even run into stars like Leonardo DiCaprio and Beyoncé who frequent Monaco in the summer (it’s your fantasy!).
21. Just imagine yourself spending the day in the untouched nature of Martinique, Lesser Antilles.
After all the baguettes, cheap cheeses, and delicious foods you’d consume on the beaches of this French island, you’d find yourself dozing off on the beach.
22. Snapping a photo of the red roof–lined beaches in Split, Croatia.
Think about this potential ‘gram the next time you’re fed up of posting another monotonous shot chronicling your WFH lunch break.
23.unforgetable view from one of these cable cars in Langkawi, Malaysia.
Imagine if that was you right now, taking the world’s steepest cable cars, Langkawi’s SkyCab.
But alas, these fantasies are all we have for now. Stay safe, soak in the time at home, and get your self-tanners ready for vacay as soon as those travel bans lift.